Wednesday, February 26, 2003
Vines and Vegetables.
after having lunch with friends today, i realized that a side trip to buchanan's would be only a few blocks out of my way. i really only meant to quickly check whether they had some native vines i was interested in.
thirty minutes later i left with an armload of new plants including two of the three vines i was looking for*:
- (1) carolina jessamine (gelsemium sempervirens)
- (1) coral honeysuckle (lonicera sempervirens)
- (1) compact mexican marigold mint (tagetes lucida)
- (1) ancho / poblano pepper
- (1) 'matt's wild' cherry tomato
- (1) 'sweet million' cherry tomato
- (6) 'gypsy' sweet bell peppers